In Stardew Valley, The Feast of the Winter Star is the last festival of the year and is celebrated on 25th of every winter. You can be a part of the Stardew Valley Feast of the Winter Star by entering Pelican Town between 9 am and 2 pm. Remember, when you will leave the festival, you will be teleported to The Farm at 10 pm.
The most amazing or the most important part of the Stardew Valley Feast of the Winter Star festival is secret-gift giving. In this, you will be selected to give a gift to a random villager. And one of the random villagers will be giving you one. You will be receiving a mail one week before the festival, on 18th. Through that letter, Mayor Lewis will be telling you the name of the villager who will receive a gift from you. The mail which you will be receiving will be similar to the one below:
However, the gift selected by you will bring 5 times more friendship points than usual. As soon as the gift is received by the recipient, the character who will be giving you a gift will also reveal his/her identity and finally, you will get your present.
There are different possible gifts which you may receive depending upon the villager. Refer to the list below:
- You may receive an Iridium Bar, Geode, Frozen Geode, Magma Geode or a Gold Bar from Clint.
- You may receive an Egg as a gift from Marnie.
- Wood, Stone or Hardwood are the possible gifts you may receive from Robin.
- You may receive cookies as a present from Evelyn.
- Any of the children (Jas or Vincent) may possibly give you an Ancient Doll, Clay, Geode, Frozen Geode, Magma Geode or a Rainbow Shell as a gift.
- Willy may give you a Magnet, Warp Totem: Beach or a Dressed Spinner.
- Pumpkin Pie, Poppyseed Muffin, Blackberry Cobbler, Deluxe Speed-Gro, Glow Ring, Wine, Purple Mushroom, Nautilus Shell, Beer, Ruby, Tea Set, Pink Cake, Jade or Emerald are some of the possible gifts which you may receive from any of the adults except the ones listed above.
Next Festival: Stardew Valley Egg Festival
However, The Dwarf, Marlon, Sandy, Krobus and the Wizard will never be assigned the duty to give away the gifts. Also remember, that if you will leave the Pelican Town, the Stardew Valley Winter Star festival will automatically end up.